THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 12, 2010

C'mon Take a look at this!






Dear Diary,

Never in my wilder dreams would I imagine ourselves looking like that. Kim made that for us. So much for the word “friendship” which I treasured so much… haha

Actually, she was also in the picture and her face fit in just fine in the body. But mine? I do not think so. I never think so. She can choose straighter hair than that. However, much to my disappointment, my face suits the body, as if, it’s really my body. I can’t believe it!

Despite my sentiment, I suppose, I’ll never forget myself--- no, I mean--- my face in the picture. It makes my stomach ache by holding myself not to laugh out loud. It’s as if, KIM, my dearest friend, shows me what I would look in the second lifetime.


Your Friend,
QuintZ

0 comments: